Friday, September 2, 2011

Currently

Pages this week: 161
Pages last week: 103

Seeing as I'm reading Fight Club right now, I don't think I could live with myself if I didn't make these my top sentences of the week. Of course I suppose I shouldn't be posting this because I'm breaking the first two and most important rules. Oh well.

Top 3 Sentences of the Week:

1. "The first rule about fight club is you don't talk about fight club."
Fight Club, Chuck Palahniuk

2. "The second rule about fight club is you don't talk about fight club."
Fight Club, Chuck Palahniuk

3. "I am Joe's Inflamed Flaring Nostrils."
Fight Club, Chuck Palahniuk

1 comment:

  1. ...You talked about fight club. Just so you know. :) I really enjoyed fight club...sort of. From a psychological standpoint...otherwise? The book just blew my mind.

    ReplyDelete